Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Cute Boys

I had to post these pictures of Justice.
He got some gum from his Preschool teacher for Halloween and he was having a piece. He came running upstairs crying because he had gum in his hair. I asked him how he did that and he said, "I just put it on top of my head!"
I asked him, "why?"
And of course he had no idea, obviously he didn't know it was going to stick! :)

So gross! I didn't enjoy cleaning it out, and needless to say, he didn't either!
As you can tell by the picture above, he wasn't a happy camper!

For Justice's Preschool class he was supposed to make a a poster about a pet they have and put pictures on it, so I thought I would post the pictures we took for it. They turned out cute, and he had fun doing it!

Talon and Cardon graduated from a crib to a big boy bed and they are doing so good! We haven't had any problems really yet. They just play a little bit in bed, and laugh for a while and then fall asleep. They share a queen bed and like to lay right by each other! I took these pictures of them there first night sleeping in it!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Your boys crack me up:) cute pictures !!!

Jen said...

Nutty 4-yr-olds... you just never know what they will do! That's hilarious. And those cute twins asleep in their big bed. I loved when they showed me... they were so proud!

heidijogoody said...

Oh that is sad and funny about the gum in the hair I am sure that was not fun! dont you just love the twins sharing a bed. I know I enjoy listening to my girls laugh and giggle at night when they go to bed and we always find them all cuddled up together when we check on them! And those clocks are darn cute way to go.

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha Justice.. how cute is he, even crying!! That's a funny story. I bet he HATED gettin that outta his hair.
THe twins in their "big boy" bed.. Awww.. I LOVE it! Teach me the trick.. my boys both wake each other up and end up in our bed every night at like 3 in the morning!! UGH

Jessica said...

These are such cute pictures. I cannot get over Justice's pet. Hilarious. Too bad we would have to put stuffed animals on our poster. The twins are so cute sleeping together in their big boy bed. Gum and 4-year olds. What a mess! Love all of these pictures. Thanks for sharing and I'll have to have you change my font now that you are a pro! :) I like how you did it! Love ya!

The Hansens said...

Seriously, your boys are the cutest!! I just love them. I can't believe your twins are in big beds now. I still think of them as little babies. Time flies!

The Leatherberry's said...

So cute! Love the pictures!