
Brad has a Deer Tag this year in Vernon, so he took Justice out one day looking for deer. Justice loves to go hunting with his Dad! He cannot wait until he is old enough to hunt!
Brad had about 2 weeks off of work, so we tried to do some fun things with the kids. We went to a reservoir in Herriman. It has a sandy area and the kids think they are at the beach. We had tons of fun, and the best part is that it is free:)












11 comments:
cute family. I love seeing what you guys have been doing. Your boys are getting so big.
Sounds like good time spent...Wallsburg, huh? I know where that is - I'm from Coalville. love your blog!!
LOVE the binocular pictures and Justice the cowboy! He cracks me up. The video of him riding the sheep is great! What a little man. Cardon and Talon are about the funniest little guys ever! They are all grown up these days. WOW! It looks like you guys are on a fabulous vacation in your "beach" pictures. That is such a fun place. Thanks for taking us there while we were up! Love ya!
That beach is so fun. What cute pictures. I love the camp/binocular pics of Justice. And don't you just love that great Wallsburg 24th celebration? I wish we could have watched Justice mutton-busting.
I am loving your hair it is really starting to grow out! I am going to go with some friends to that little lake thing in herriman this month it looks like it is a fun little place
Fun summer times:) cute pictures !!!
Looks like you have had some fun... I cant believe SUMMER is almost over it makes me sad:(.. But I love the Pictures good times..
How tender are those pics of Brad and Justice.. SO CUTE! You have the cutest freakin lil family! I want to go to that beach--ie thing in Herriman, it looks fun.
Oh my heck! They are so stinkin cute Jan! I love your little family!!! We miss you guys so much! Just think how much fun we would have if we were there during the summer? You know we would go do all this fun stuff together:) Well, we will be home very soon! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!
I know I've told you before but Justice is SO cute in his lil Cowboy gear! I love it!
And how cute that he already takes him hunting!
Looks like so much fun & you look amazing!
xOxOxO
Seriously...you boys are so friggin' adorable!!! That Justice is going to be a little heart breaker for sure...I loved his cowboy pictures!
Post a Comment