Monday, June 15, 2009

I can't believe it has been 4 years...

It is amazing to me that it has been 4 years since our sweet Justice came into our lives! I still remember the day like it was yesterday! It was one of the best days of my life!
This is Justice not long after he was born

Justice and Me at the hospital
________________________________________



Justice on his 1st Birthday


_________________________________________


Justice on his 2nd Birthday


_____________________________________________



Justice on his 3rd Birthday


_________________________________________


And our sweet Justice now

I hope that Justice has a great Birthday today!

Justice I want you to know how much I love you and am so thankful that you are my son! You are such a sweet boy and always know how to make me smile! You are such a great big brother to Talon and Cardon! Thank you for being you!

13 comments:

Jennifer Stafford Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years either! That was a fun/crazy summer that year. I'm so glad that our boys have each other as buddies. We sure do love Justice. He's a great kid!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh. 4 Years old. Wow that is crazy. He sure is a cute little boy. Happy Birthday!!

Tiffany said...

How cute is he!!! Happy birthday - it is sooo crazy how fast they are growing up. I bet he makes a great big brother.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Justice! We love you so much! Okay, that cowboy picture is the absolute cutest! You need to blow that up! I remember the day he was born and I could hardly wait to see him and hold him.

Mindi said...

Happy Birthday Justice! Hope you have a fun day!

Jen said...

I can't believe he's 4 !!! I remember coming to the hospital to see you and Justice...and little did I know I was pregnant with Ryker...Time flys ha ...Happy Birthday Justice !!!

heidijogoody said...

Happy birthday to Justice! He just gets more and more handsome all the time

Leesa said...

Happy Birthday Justice!! you are such a DOLL!!

Spackman's said...

Happy Birthday Justice we miss you buddy.

Kristi said...

wow, is it crazy that you have a FOUR YEAR OLD?? He seems like the cutest kid...love that smile!

Shari and Trent said...

Happy Birthday to Justice! He is such a cutie!

Lara said...

Wow I can't believe you have a kid that is four years old!!! Where did the time go? Happy Birthday Justice!