We have been having a fun summer so far, so I thought I would try and catch you up on what we have been doing. I am starting out with the most recent. Last night we went on a bike ride for Family Home Evening. We went on the Jordan River Trail. We had a good time and enjoy doing this as a family! Justice is getting to be such a good bike rider without his training wheels! He is constantly begging to go on bike rides, and he and Brad went the other night and went 5 miles. He was such a trooper and loved every minute of it! Talon and Cardon love to get pulled in the bike trailer!
We went to the Strawberry Days Parade last Saturday. Even though it was rainy and kind of cold, we still had a good time. The boys loved seeing all the horses and fire engines.
Justice turned 4 years old on the 15th. He was so excited when he came down and saw the birthday sign hanging up in the front room, he thought that was so special. He wanted a new bike for his birthday and couldn't wait to get out and ride it. He opened his presents and decided that it would be fun to go have lunch with Grandma Cheryl at her work. It one of his favorite places to go eat, because he gets to see one of his favorite people!
Later that night we had his birthday party. Justice chose to have a bike party! His idea was to have it at a park by our house, and have the kids bring their bikes or scooters to ride around the bike trail. It seems like the kids had fun riding around with each other! Thanks to everyone who came, you all spoiled Justice way too much!
Our friends Megan and Jake invited us over for a barbecue and we had great time! Justice had tons of fun driving the power wheels with Ryder. And Talon and Cardon had so much fun throwing rocks with Emma! We had tons of fun guys, thanks for having us over, lets get together again soon!
Brad, Justice, and I went to the High School Finals Rodeo in Heber to watch one of our good friends bull fight! Justice had never been to a rodeo before and let me tell you he was in heaven! He was saying the cutest things, at one point he turned around and said to us, "can you believe this?" It was so cute, and he looked so handsome all cowboyed up! Justice had tons of fun with Kynlee and Bailey! Thanks Devin and Nicole for inviting us up!
















11 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. I LOVE that picture of Justice at the parade with his hat on backwards. It made me laugh. :)
Lots of fun times! Justice is getting so big already riding a 2 wheeler! And I can't believe the twins hair they have really lightened up! Such cute boys you have
LOVE the pictures...it's easy to get behind on the posts in the summer isn't it?! There is always so many fun things going on! Talon and Cardon are looking SO OLD! You have such a cute little family!
I love all of the updated pictures! The twins look so big to me. They look the same yet different too. Justice is the cutest cowboy ever and it looks like he had a fun birthday. That is a cool cake! I'm glad that you guys got bikes and a bike trailer. It is so fun to go on family bike rides. That is one of our favorite things to do too! Love you guys!
How cute is Justice in his Wranglers & Boots?!!!
OMGoodness!
Love 'em!
xOxOxO
I love all the pictures. Your boys are so cute we love them.... Yeah we had fun at the Rodeo thanks for surpporting us. Gotta do it again.
Cute new pics. It was good to see you at Mike's wedding. Thanks for coming:)
What cute pictures :) Oh my gosh your twins look so big. I can't believe it. I love the picture of Justice in his cowboy getup. So cute. Darling family!!! Can you believe it's almost July!!!
I love all these pics! I love your bike trailer, do you go out with it a lot? We havebeen getting out the slip n slide and the pools and I think you guys need to come join us one day! the kids are loving it!! happy 4th!
so i love love your family pictures! and i can't believe how big your twins are.
i love that justice would wear the cowboy hat too. what a little man!
LOVE the PICS. Your blog is SO DANG CUTE!! Looks like you're having a fun summer.How freaking cute is Brad with your boys?? Awww...
Post a Comment