Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Happenings

We celebrated Brad's 25th Birthday on May 13! He is such a special person and I admire him so much! I hope you had a good birthday babe, you are the best! He sure is handsome!

Brad doesn't like cake, so we made him homemade oreos instead! Justice thought that it was so fun, he was my big helper making them!

Justice couldn't wait to help Dad blow out the candles on his cookie cake!
Brad and his boys!

Justice was so proud of or work, he had to have a picture with it!

My parents tended the kids while we went out to dinner! We had a nice evening and I hope Brad had a great birthday!


We have been trying to go to the park any chance we get. I surprised Justice after Preschool the other day and took them to play. It was great, we were the only people there!



Justice is playing Itty Bitty Baseball at the Legacy Center. He is having fun, but I think he gets a little bored and would rather play real t-ball! Don't mind the first picture of Justice, his head looks like it is huge, and is put on some little body, it cracks me up! His team is the Dodgers.

He plays with his friend Ryker, but they are on different teams. He does so good, and I love watching him!


My parents have been putting their yard in and the boys love to go watch the "tractor"! They cannot stop talking about it and wanted to get in, so I had to take some pictures!

10 comments:

Jen said...

We're glad Brad had a happy birthday and Justice looks so cute playing Itty Bitty Ball... sorry we missed out on the park and seeing the tractor. Hayden would be super jealous!

Nicole said...

Love the pictures..... they are all so cute!!

Kristi said...

Our husbands have the same birthday! Looks like fun. You have REALLY cute little boys!

Jessica said...

I love all of the pictures and who can pass up an oreo cookie b-day cake!! They look delicious with all the fun colors of frosting! I love ya Brad and miss ya tons! I wish we could have been around for your birthday! I love all the pictures of the boys! Tons of fun! I couldn't stop laughing at the picture of Justice with the "big head and little body". For some reason it was really funny. Maybe that's because I was looking at it at 1a.m. because I was up with Syd after a nightmare. Love ya!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I love the homemade oreo cake! that was cute!! your boys are so darling Jana!! I love them!! looks like fun at the park too. we will have to go to one together soon!! i can't wait to get Ryder in itty bitty ball!! that looks so fun!

Leesa said...

ok seriously... could your boys be any cuter???!!! They are adorable! im glad brad had a good birthday! homemade oreo cookies are the BEST!!!

Leesa said...

p.s. happy late birthday to you! you are adorable!!

heidijogoody said...

happy late birthday to Brad it sounds like he had a good one. And those pictures from the park are so cute. Justice is just quite the photogenic kid

jill said...

hi! im glad bradley had a great birthday.....

Jen said...

I'm glad Brad had a good day...

The boys did get a little board didn't they ? but I think they still had a good time..I'm sad Ryker was sick on there last day!! I didn't get to say good bye to our favorite person and her scrached van LOL !!!
Let's some time sign them up for real T-ball thanks it was fun going together !!!