We had Justice's Preschool Graduation tonight! They started off singing songs...and when I say they, I mean everyone but Justice. This picture below is what Justice looked like the whole time while the other kids were singing, except for when he decided to pick at his hands a little bit.
After they sang their songs, and watched their class video it was time to go get in their cap and gowns. I went back with him and talked to him to see what was wrong. He told me his shoes were hurting his feet. I took them off and he was a whole new boy! Who would have thought?
He actually smiled now! I guess it is time for some new Sunday Shoes!
Here is a video of him getting his diploma, we just missed his name being called on the recording.

He had the cutest smile after he received his diploma and he was walking back!
Here is a video of him getting his diploma, we just missed his name being called on the recording.
He had the cutest smile after he received his diploma and he was walking back!
Justice's cousin Hayden was in his class with him. They had so much fun together and are
Best Buds!
Best Buds!
Justice and Aunt Jo
Cardon, Justice, and Talon
Thank you everyone who came and supported Justice! He loved Preschool and can't wait to start again in the Fall. He loved his teacher and learned so much:)
Thank you everyone who came and supported Justice! He loved Preschool and can't wait to start again in the Fall. He loved his teacher and learned so much:)











9 comments:
He was so funny last night. Heck! If my shoes were hurting my feet, I wouldn't want to sing either. He is so cute. It has been so fun having both of the boys together in preschool. You are so good to get pictures with everyone... Hayden was done after just a few, and I didn't get any with Jo or Mom and Dad! I LOVE that one with him coming back holding his diploma!
Too cute! I can't believe he is that big to be done with preschool where did the time go?! That is funny he was all sad that his feet hurt he is such a cutie!
looks like he had a great time at graduation... what a little stud!
Justice cracks me up! I loved his smile on the way back from getting his diploma. That was classic! I guess I wouldn't feel much like singing and dancing if my shoes hurt my feet either. He looked so dang cute in his cap and gown. I love all of these pictures and WOW, Cardon and Talon look so grown up!
Congrats Justice on your BIG DAY.. What a little stud he is so cute.
Way to go Justice !!!!
He looks so cute in his graduation stuff. I love those cute smiles.
He is such a cute little boy!
That was hilarious! He is so cute, and I love his smile once he got his diploma.
Post a Comment