Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*PlAyInG iN tHe SnOw*

So Justice was so extremely EXCITED when he woke up and saw the SNOW this morning! He has been wanting to play in the SNOW ever since we bought all of his SNOW gear. I felt like all I was doing this morning was getting after him and I decided that there was a better way to take out my aggressions than to yell at him. So I got him in his SNOW clothes, and boots and we headed outside. I shoveled the walks and driveway and that helped me calm down a bit. Brad thinks I am so weird because I enjoy shoveling the SNOW!

How can I even get mad at this face? He would be happy if he was outside all day long!

Grandma Cheryl got him a SNOW fling to throw SNOWballs with. He had so much fun with that. I remember having one when I was little, and I loved it too!

We couldn't stay out to long because we had to eat lunch before it was time for Preschool, but it was long enough that my hair was destroyed and I had to wash it again and redo it.

These last four pictures were requests by Justice. He wanted me to take some pictures of him running! He is so funny. I feel so bad. sometimes I feel like I am always getting mad at him and expect him to act older that he is. Poor boy, I love him so much, and thank goodness he loves me unconditionally. I have so much fun with him and hope I can get life figured out a little better so I can enjoy it a little more and not be a grumpy Mom all the time. I love being a Mom and think it is the best job in the world!

17 comments:

Spackman's said...

I love these pictures. He is such a cute kid! Being a mom is the best. Don't you wish they could stay small forever!!

Shari and Trent said...

He is such a cutie! I miss those days of playing in the snow as a kid!

Jen said...

You are not the only grumpy mom... atleast you are not grumpy and CrAzY like me!! Cute pictures. I should have let my kids out in the snow this morning. Looks like he had a ton of fun!

Astle Family said...

This makes me miss the snow! Justice is so cute! Looks like he had so much fun.

J-ME said...

Cute pics. Looks like I should have brought Boston over because that is what we did all day too. I love his little beanie....too cute!

The Hansens said...

Yeah Brad is right, you are crazy for loving to shovel the snow. Worst chore ever!! Anyhow, Justice is adorable. I love how you dress him, what a little stud.

PDXTingeys said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the running ones that he wanted you to take.

Jamie

Jessica said...

I LOVE these pictures! How fun! I wish that my kids could play in the snow. Sydnee has never played in snow and it makes me sad. I am right there with you in all of your feelings about being a mom. It is the best and it is hard to find a balance so that you can enjoy it more. I'll let you know if I ever figure it out and you let me know if you do! I love you! You know from our hours of talking that we are exactly the same! Love ya!

Jen said...

Those picts turned out really cute...Ryker wanted to play in it to but he still has a cough and runny noise so I said not today.. looks like justice had a good old time ....

Tiffany said...

That looks like tons of fun! I totally hear you about being a mom. I know that it has its moments but I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!

Leesa said...

I think we can ALL get grumpy with our little ones! But you are a GREAT mom!! Im glad he had fun playing in the snow! I wish i loved the snow that much! I dont mind it if i am able to stay home all day in my p.j.s :)!
Have a Merry Christmas!!

heidijogoody said...

I feel the same way about my girls like I am always getting after them expecting them to act older then they really are. It must be a first kid thing. So when are you going to start doing photography? You do such a good job at taking pictures.

Kalli said...

I remember when I used to get excited for snow hahah not anymore I love warm weather! and yes I got me some sexy black boots that day at Famous so watch out for me when I wear them!

Lara said...

oooh I love these pics Jana! Justice is so cute and he looks like he is havin a ball! I remember when playing in the snow was so fun, now its just a big pain cause your hair gets all wet and then you have to shower and blah blah blah! You are crazy liking to shovel snow ewwww its so annoying! Hahahaaha love ya!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Cute pictures! I love Justice's super cute grin!! We were wishing the snow was a little more wet so we could've built a snowman. mayb e next time!

Nicole said...

He is so CuTe! Mckynlee was excited for the snow too. It melted to way fast! I need to come and see your house! After ther holidays we should get together. I loved your Christmas card!
!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

He is seriously so stinkin' cute Jana!
Where are you guys moving to?
I don't know if I will ever move again!
xOxOxO