My friend Megan invited me and Jen to go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with her last week. My mom was off of work, so I was able to spend some time with Justice, without his brothers. Justice had so much fun with Ryker and Ryder, and he loved talking to Emma.
The boys had just as much fun, or maybe even more fun playing in the bushes in the parking lot! They were all so cute and really played cute together, and Justice can't wait to play with Ryker again and his new friend Ryder. Thanks Megan for calling we had a great time and are looking forward to getting together again soon.
Well I had another girls night. We went to Katie's new house, which was so cute! Katie you should have been an interior decorator. We did a fun little gift exchange and had some chips and dip and brownies. It is always fun to get together with these girls. Thanks to Heidi, she is so good to plan these every month and make sure we do not miss one.
We are posing with the gifts we got from the exchange. Morgan was a bit excited about the cookies!
Lets see, what else have we been up to? Um okay so we have all been sick for the last week! But Talon has been the worst. Poor kids, I hate when they are sick, it breaks my heart. Lets just say I cleaned up enough throw up, that you would have thought it was an amusement park! Hopefully we are about done with it, "knock on wood" , every time I even think that, it starts up again!
We have also been working on our house every chance we get. We are hoping to be done within the next few weeks. We will probably not move in until after Christmas to avoid anymore stress than necessary. I definitely have mixed emotions about moving out of my parents house. It will be nice to have our own place again, but I have enjoyed living with my parents. They are so good to us and the kids love it!










9 comments:
I am sorry you guys have been sick :( We need to get together. We should all go to dinner for an early Christmas presant that would be really fun :) call me or i will call you ha ha
Jana!
You take such great pictures! =) Ryder had so much fun, too and keeps asking when we're going back to the dinosaur museum with his "new buddies". I am glad you get a girls night every month! how fun! =)
Sorry you were all sick ...ya it' s the worst when kids are sick...
The museum was a lot of fun..the picture you took of the boys in the shrubs cracks me up and Ryder with no shoes running through it...let's get together again soon the kids loved it....
You are always off doing fun things! Good for you! Love ya!
Hey girl! You're boys are the cutest! I am sorry they're sick I hope they get feelin better soon! Where are you guys moving to? Next time I am up there we need to get together!
um.......why do you hang out with these girls and never me?? Just askin. haha. Just kidding, looks like you have been having fun. I want to be able to view Jen Peterson's blog but it won't let me cause she is private. Could u help me out? Let me know.
Man... You have been a busy woman!!
Im jealous that you have girls nights out :)!! How fun is that??!!
I hope that your family is all better from the nice flu bug that has flown our way! That stuff is miserable!
We hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
Dont worry I will keep planning the girls nights! They are my sanity I love hanging out with you girls it seems like we have been friends forever. Can't wait to see your new house when it is all finished.
OK - I'm trying to figure out how I missed this post. Looks like you always have fun with your friends. I'm glad everyone is feeling better, too. And we can't wait for you to be in your new house... just a little closer for the boys to play!
Post a Comment