Well the boys are going to be walking in no time! Cardon has been walking a little bit for about two weeks now. But Talon would just stand there and balance for the longest time, but didn't dare to take any steps. But the last couple days they have been practicing like crazy! And all of a sudden Talon decided he could stand up in the middle of the floor. Sorry for all the funny video. I just thought you might want so see this!
(You might want to turn down the volume on the video so you don't have to hear my annoying voice:)
Oh and for all you hunters out there, I thought I would post a picture of my Dad's awesome buck he got in Nevada this last weekend! Nice one Dad!
Oh and for all you hunters out there, I thought I would post a picture of my Dad's awesome buck he got in Nevada this last weekend! Nice one Dad!










18 comments:
I love The way you have set your blog up its way cute! Was it hard to do?
WOW! i cant beleive they are walking. They are gettin so BIg!
Jana... your header looks great! Love babies walking.
Oh my gosh. They are so cute. I can't believe they are walking.
Oh my gosh I can't believe it they are growing up way to fast.
K first off the header is adorable which is perfec to match your so handsome boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! jealous~ I can't believe you have 3 boys running around your house, so fun. You are quite the mommy! I love how they look like tommy from rugrats all wobbly :)
wow Jana i love the babies in the pictures and Justice sitting with he's skateboard tell him he looks way cool oh and i also like the family's picture
For some reason it won't play the video for me! I want to see it. It just keeps popping up Bob's poaching picture!:) I'm kidding about the poacher part. Anyway, of course they are so cute!
K... how freakin cute are the twins in their lil' diapers, chubby legs, walkin around!?! LOVE IT! Their so so so cute!
You didn't tell me they were walking!!! they look so cute..I love your header your always doing something cute.
Way to go Bobby for the big buck!!!
This is so cute Jana. They are adorable. Lets get together soon.
Your kids are so freakin cute! I can't believe how big your twins are! So Expecting anytime soon!! LOL Just kidding!
How cute!
Not too long ago they we're only crawling, now look at them go!
And your entire layout of your blog is cute too!
xOxOxO
Oh so cute, Eli just started walking too, I love how wobbly they look that young, when they hold their arms in front of them like mini me!
ok I can't believe they are walking. are you kidding me??? We need to hang out call me punk :)
They are so cute! I love the spiderman crawl. I was crackin up! Trent says he is admiring your dad's buck and I must say it is pretty nice too!
Hey we have our Soup'er Saturday on Nov 1 if you want to come!! We are making some fun stuff!!! I can email pics of projects if you want to come!! Just let me know!
Wow!! I found your page through Jodie. I had no idea that you had twins! All your little boys are so adorable. I love the pictures of Justice..what a stud! I am excited to be able to catch up on you and Jodie through blogs. I hope all is well!
Love Danielle Hales (Sabey)
Post a Comment