Monday, October 27, 2008

Catching Up

So we started out the babies birthday by going on Justice's first field trip! He was so excited to go and have his brothers and Mom and Dad go also. We started out at the Fire Department and learned about fire safety, and got to see all the heavy equipment which was Justice's favorite part of course. Then we walked to the Post Office and they mailed a letter to themselves. Justice had a blast and it was fun to have our whole family there!





We went home after that and gave Talon and Cardon their new ride on toys! They loved them and didn't want to get off. Later that night everyone came over for some cake and ice cream and opened presents. They got some great stuff, thank you for all those who came and helped make it a great 1st birthday!



Justice helped pick out these awesome baseball cakes. They weren't quite sure what to do, but they played in the frosting a little, and made a big mess. It was cute!



We went to Gardner Village today with some friends to see the witches. We packed lunches and ate on a grassy area first. It was such a nice day today, I think it was 70 degrees. Justice loved looking at all the witches, but of course he was a boy and would rather throw rocks and get by the edge of the pond. Thanks girls, we had a great time hanging out today!





For Family Night tonight we decided to carve the pumpkins that Justice got with Grandma Nancy. Justice was such a good helper and loved it! Grandma Cheryl didn't make it in any of the pictures, but she was carving with us too. They turned out good and Justice was excited to get them on the porch and light the candles!




12 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun! Sage told me that you were carving pumpkins! I'm glad the boys had a great 1st birthday. They are so big and handsome! I love your boys in their matching camo shirts. They look so dang cute! What a cute group of friends. Are they from your old ward or should I know some of them? I know, I'm an idiot! Anyway, Sage and Syd loved their letters from Justice. It really made their day today! Thanks and we'll try to get the boys gifts and letters for Justice in the mail soon. Who knows when soon is though! hee-hee Love ya!

Kristi said...

Fun pictures! I love your boys' matching shirts...your twins are looking SO OLD! Happy Birthday to them! And nice pumpkin carving skills Jana!

Spackman's said...

Your pumpkins turned out so cute! Love all your pictures. I still can't get over how big your twins are! How was your weekend or night without Brad? And Brad how was hunting?

heidijogoody said...

It was good to see you and your cute little guys yesterday. Glad you were able to come! What a fun feild trip for Justice and looks like the boys had a good birthday too.

Jen said...

Cute pictures. I love Gardiner Village - I haven't been up to the witch thing for a couple of years though. Fun pumpkins, too!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I love the pictures! Justice's field trip looked so fun!! I love you pumkins too. I love fall and Halloween!!

Corey and Jodie said...

You should have come to witches night out with me! The pumpkins look awesome! Love ya!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! I keep waiting to see your new fam pictures. I seen them on your sis they are so cute!
So we need to get together. Call me. Hope you have a Happy Haloween!

Jen said...

Cute pictures... Thanks for trying to widen my blog that's wierd how some won't....

Shari and Trent said...

Don't you just love Gardner Village around Halloween. The witches crack me up, even though they are the same almost every year, it's just fun to go see them. Happy birthday to your boys! They are getting so big!

The Leatherberry's said...

So so cute! I can't believe we forgot to carve pumpkins this year! We are such slackers! I love all the pictures, way cute. Thanks for the comment about my grandpa, that was sweet. He loved you too. So when are we gonna get together?

Debbie said...

Hello, its Debbie Stafford... Matt's crazy wife haha.. Your boys are soooooooooo cute! I cant believe its already been a year!!!! I read your story about ur little feeling and I know Heavenly Father has blessed your family a ton! I just found out my friend out here in Virginia are pregnant with twins! I thought of you when she told me! What books did you read to prepare for the boys? what did you do? If you have any suggestions for her I know she would love to hear them! Call me if you'd like! I would love to ask you some things! 801-616-6510.