We went to Mesa, Arizona for a family vacation to visit my sister Jessica and her family! We went on May 21-27, and it didn't feel long enough. We went down planning for hot, hot weather, and instead we had Utah weather! I am not complaining because it wasn't miserably hot, but we were planning on being in the pool most of the time! We went and rode the double
decker carousel at the mall while it was pouring rain outside! We were on the top level and the kids loved it, Jess and I on the other hand got a little dizzy. Later that night we went to the Bass Pro Shop. It is like Cabela's, but it was so much neater! We loved it and were there a couple of hours! We also went to a fun place called
Jeepers. It was a little indoor
amusement park for kids. The parents rode free with there kids, and you better believe us adults couldn't get enough of the bumper cars! We also got to go to the
Phoenix Zoo. It was nice weather, but of course all of the Arizona natives had there jackets and pants on, and Brad and I were wearing our shorts and t-shirts. I didn't take any warm weather clothes for us or the kids, so Jess found me some pants to throw on all of them on the cold days! Thanks Jess! Jess took some cute family pictures for us while we were down there. Justice was out of control and didn't want to sit still, but we got a few good ones. I will post them when I get them all from
Jess. The kids rode there bikes a bunch and had a few wrecks but still had a great time. Sage and
Sydnee are quite the little bike riders! On Memorial Day we decided we were swimming even if the pool was cold. We heated up the spa just warm enough we could enjoy it and let the kids play! The babies loved it, and so did Justice. We were out there for hours and a few of us, not naming names got a little burnt. (BRAD) We kept trying the big pool, but it didn't get warmer that 69 degrees. Brad and Math played in the big pool a little, they were doing cannonballs trying to splash us wimps in the spa with the cold water! Math even threw me in the water, I was back in the spa so fast! Sage,
Sydnee, and Justice had tons of fun playing together! Sage and
Sydnee were great babysitters too, Talon and
Cardon loved the girls, and the kind of liked Aunt Jess and Uncle Math too!:) We had so much fun and can't wait to go back! Thanks Young family for letting us invade your home!
15 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I bet Justice had such a great time with is cousins and the swimming looked the best! I guess cute genes must run in your family because your nieces are just adorable too.
Jana! I've just been waiting for you to update! Yay! Such cute pictures from your trip. I'm glad you guys had fun.
Looks like you guys had fun.. I bet it was hard to leave. Jess just needs to move back ha?
Lots of cute pictures!!!
We miss you!! The time just wasn't long enough. Thanks for coming down. You are welcome to come any time and Justice is right, just jump in the car and come. What's so hard about that? Yeah right! That is what my kids think too. We love you and had so much fun! I need to put slide shows on my blog so my posts aren't so long and I can put more pics.
I love your big family picture, we need a new family picture so if you know of any cute locations let me know and mabe you can take them for us!!!!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love your guy's family picture, its super cute! You and your sister Jess look exactly alike. At first I thought it was you with blonde hair...haha. The little swimming things for the babies looked like they worked out pretty well, i'll have to get one for my next baby. We need to go swimming sometime soon!!
Sounds like you had fun down there!You are so lucky you have a vinyl letter machine, I might just have to get some from you. By the way, I love the family pic at the top of your page. It is so cute! I love your hair!
Jana,
Hi! I love your hair! you are such a cute mommy! Your trip to see Jessica sounded awesome! and lucky that it wasn't too hot! Tell her I say Hello! and sorry my cell phone just sent me the message you sent me! what was that, like 4 days later!!?!?! I am getting a new phone this month. you have such a fun, cute family!
love,
Meg
That looks like SO MUCH fun! I love you new blog design and the cute picture up top! YOu have the cutest lil' family!
You we're there too?
I wish I would have seen you but I had to get out of there! I was FROZEN!
Summer & I went to that school for all of grade school. It's so weird that her little boy goes there now! It was hilarious to go back and see some of the same staff that was there when we attended!
Aren't the kids so funny! I was laughing hysterically the entire time!
Your trip looks fun- I'm jealous!
And can I just tell you that your hair is SO SO SO cute in your pic at the top of you blog?!!
I LOVE it!
xOxOxO
What a fun vacation! Your pictures are way cute. I am glad you guys had a great time.
Love the new pic at the top!! It looks like you had loads of fun!!! See you Saturday 8 am sharp lol
your family is so cute. I love the pictures.
Hey Jana, it is so good to hear from you. You have such a cute family and I can't believe you had twins! They are so adorable. It will be good to keep in touch with you. By the way, you look great!
darby
Jana! Holy Cow, it's so weird to see people we went to school with as moms! Isn't it so fun though?! I don't know where I'd be without my kids. Your family is beautiful, I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you have twins! Bless your HEART! That's hard work! I hope all is (and keeps on) going well for you. It looks like you're doing great.
Post a Comment