Monday, June 9, 2008

Tag I'm it!


I've been tagged by Jen!

Favorite Ice Cream: Anyone who really knows me should know this...CHOCOLATE of course!
Favorite Childhood Memory: We used to go camping every year with my Grandpa and Grandma Grace. All the aunts, uncles, and cousins went also! I loved going out hiking with Grandpa listening to him whistle a tune, shooting the guns, and of course the Easter Egg Hunt.


Favorite Color: It was always blue, but I really don't know. I used to hate brown, but I love it now. So probably BLUE and BROWN.


Love to Read: Yes I do! I used to hate it, of course when I had to do it for school. If I could only find the time now, I have a big stack I would like to read.

Birthday: April 25th


Heels or flip flops: I am definitely a flip flop gal:)


My dream car would be: I really like the new Dodge Challenger! But I really want something that doesn't need gas to run! LOL


Top 3 Stores: Hmm...Not really sure. I guess Wal Mat since I have to go there all the time, Target, Old Navy?

One person I'd love to meet who is alive: Hey I am a nerd, but I wouldn't mind meeting Ryan Sheckler or Kyle Korver, it's a toss up!



How many kids would you LOVE to have..you know if you actually had to say it? I always wanted 4 growing up. I still think 4, but if I was rich and could afford it, I might have a few more:)

Second Job (not first or current): It was at 5 Buck Pizza Buffet while I was in High School.

Favorite Teacher: I really liked my first grade and fourth grade teacher. It was the same person, but only in first grade she was Mrs. Heinzig, and in fourth she was Mrs. Taylor. I also was an aide for her in my Senior year of High School. She was great!

Something people would be shocked to know about me: Can't think of one


And then tell us how you met your honey: We used to save seats for each other on the bus in Jr. High, but thought nothing of it. We hung out when he was in 10th grade and I was in 11th through mutual friends, and it all started there. Been together ever since, that was almost 9 years ago!

I love him so much! He is so handsome!

I am tagging my sisters Jen, Jess, and Jodie:)

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I love the wilson phillips music. I love them and I used to rock out to them when I was young.. singing at the top of my lungs :)

Jen said...

Crap - I guess I'm tagged! Maybe I'll get that done... I don't know how to put all the fun pictures like you though. :D

Kristi said...

nice to get to know you better :) hey, we ran into Kyle Korver at Jordan Commons...maybe if you hang out there a little bit, he might show up!

Spackman's said...

hey you! I got my blog :) I love yours it is so cute. I don't really know what I am doing lol

Kristi said...

yes, I LOVED Beate in the "level 2 nursery" as well! It was fun getting to know all the nurses in there...but now that Karli is out, I am hoping we won't have to experience that one again! Beate says hello.